An authentic Spanish mansion in Barrio Amón, the Hemingway is a famously photographed building in San José. Though the city has grown around it, it was originally built as a large hacienda for the family of a wealthy coffee plantation owner in the 1920´s. Still retaining its former charm it was remodeled to become a friendly bed and breakfast. Though none of the seventeen guest rooms are the same, they all have singles, queen or king beds, cable television with over 60 channels in Spanish and English, telephone with free calls within Costa Rica (and ability to make international calls with a credit card or charged to your bill).
- We now have an Official Hemingway Inn Magazine. 3 years ago
- http://fb.me/vCKqJEPZ 3 years ago
- The Hemingway Team is working very hard to make the Hemingway experience better. Making big moves. 3 years ago
- Today we will present our packages to another agency. We are on a roll. come roll with us http://hemingwayinn.com Hemingway Inn San José 3 years ago
- We are tweeting and facebooking and also Foursquare. Visit us at http://hemingwayinn.com/ and in the real world at San Jose Costa Rica 3 years ago